Welcome to the HR Open Foundation
We’re pleased to announce The HR Open Foundation, a non-profit corporation applying for 501c3 status under the US Tax Code. The Foundation’s mission will be to foster education within the global human resources technical community to improve career pathways and achieve better and more equitable employment outcomes. Through the Foundation we will be able to provide educational resources for the industry and promote learning in an international community.
HR Open Foundation has its roots in the highly successful HR Open Standards Consortium, an industry, government, and employer organization launched in 1999 with a broad but achievable vision, to develop and promote a free suite of specifications to enable HR-related data exchanges.
The development of this organization is being led by an impressive Board of Directors that include influential leaders:
- Bon Idziak, President of HR Open Foundation and Chief Compliance and Government Relations Office at Accurate Background
- Andrew Cunsolo, Secretary of HR Open Foundation and Senior Director, Product Management, Jobvite
- Ingolf Teetz, Treasurer of HR Open Foundation and CEO, Milch & Zucker
- Ben Clemence, Director of Sales Engineering at HealthEquity
- Leslie Erwin, Sr. Director – Application Development at ADP
- Jason Sole, Director of Sales Engineering at DirectEmployers Association
- Jason Tyszko, Vice President, Center for Education and Workforce at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation.